Higher Education Scholarship Grant
“The North Fork Rancheria of Mono Indians of California offers postsecondary financial assistance for eligible Mono Indian Tribal Citizens who are looking to further their education. There are no age requirements and out of state students are accepted. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, it’s never too late to better your education.”
To Qualify You Must:
- Complete and submit a Higher Education Scholarship Grant application
- Plan to enroll or be attending an accredited College, Vocational Training or University
- Maintain or exceed a 2.0 GPA
- Verify North Fork Rancheria Tribal membership
The application provides a detailed checklist as to what will need to be submitted as a first time applicant.
Existing or reoccurring students will only need to submit the following documents:
- A completed Financial Needs Analysis
- Official transcripts of the previous semester attended
- New semester course schedule
The Higher Education Scholarship Grant program is offered twice a year. The application deadlines are as follows:
- August 31st – Fall Semester/Quarter (between August & December)
- January 31st – Spring Semester/Quarter (between January & May)
To download the Higher Education Policy and/or Higher Education Grant Package, you will need to login to the Citizen Portal.
Higher Education Policy – under “Governing Documents”
Higher Education Grant Package – under “Forms”
If you have questions on your application or need assistance, please call the Tribal Office.