We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you will find interesting.
- To send you invitations to participate in surveys and other forms of feedback.
- To customize our website according to collective online behavior and preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The North Fork Rancheria of Mono Indians of California is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting Access of your Personal Data
The North Fork Rancheria of Mono Indians of California will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission or if the law forces us to do so. Your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials.